As we all work together to prevent the spread of COVID-19, CENTURY 21 Ed Pariseau, Realtors is here for you and committed to do our part in protecting our clients and agents from the spread of the virus.We are following guidance from the CDC closely and implementing processes and procedures designed to keep all parties safe during this time. So, how does Real Estate in this new environment work? As we all work together to prevent the spread of this Corona Virus, we are adhering to the following Best Practices to help minimize exposure in our area.
508-695-8080 – 508-695-2511 – 508-226-1515
- Virtual showings and meetings through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Facebook, Skype and FaceTime, Matterport etc… are available and encouraged.
- Contracts can be signed electronically and even closings may be conducted remotely .
- We are scheduling in-person showings so they do not overlap. We are also scheduling virtual showings.
- We are limiting the number of people in each listing at one time.
- We respectfully request that no more than 1 family is at any viewing at any one time. We will stay out of your way to ensure a complete experience.
- We will extend viewing times as needed to ensure each party can sufficiently inspect the property.
- Masks are recommended tobe worn at all times when viewing a property.
- Our buyers, sellers and agents are following a sanitizing protocol in our office and in our listings, but we have no problem with you sanitizing door handles, light switches and surfaces yourselves as needed throughout the process. We encourage you to wear gloves as needed.
- We are asking that you confirm if you have traveled abroad, been sick or been with someone showing symptoms of sickness in the last two weeks.
- We are communicating the same questions to our seller clients and will immediately suspend marketing on properties that fit this higher risk category.
- We request that clients/customers/agents touch as few things as possible during the showings.
- We request that each party bring their own pens and paper to any showing or inspection and that listing information be sent to clients electronically through email or text.
- We request that the conversations, brainstorming and catching up that has become such a staple to our post showing process be limited to telephone or video conferencing off property, once the viewing/inspection has ended.
- Should we be fortunate enough to enter into a transaction for sale of the listing, we recommend contracts be completed electronically and please excuse our physical distancing at events we are all so accustomed to conducting together.
- Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes are encouraged to be used during all in-person meetings and showings.
- Buying and selling homes remotely is possible in many cases. Buying and Selling homes in person is possible. We are adapting to this new environment as needed to keep everyone safe.
- Matterport Virtual tours are available for our sellers who wish to use them, and be made available to buyers online.